had a good few days with lauren (sweetwordsbittertaste) :D
chilled on tues night, went shopping in the city yesterday and treated ourselves to some mac make up, then went out last night to lola lo’s. it was the first time i’d been there as most of the people in my block didn’t rate it, but i thought it was pretty good. the drinks were ace! got woken up this morning by the massive bitch head housekeeper, then we chilled watching cupcake wars before lauren had to get her train home.
love you sad cheese face <3
love you too gingey <3
ceebs for a long text post so recently i have
- finally stopped being ill
- spent a lot of time laying/sitting down by the river/lake near where i live with various people
- had a very messy night playing the stair drinking challenge with the block
- drank too much
- went out to a fantastically crap LCR night that turned out fun
- got lost looking for a chippy with some friends and got sunburnt on the way
- lost badly at poker
this makes me really want to come see you to play this mysterious stair drinking game.
C’MON FUCKING SECURE HALIFAX SHIT LET ME PUT MY PASSWORD IN AND PAY FOR MY BLINK TICKETS GAH.
i’m a flyer, so stretches wise:
- better heel stretch.
- bow & arrow.
- decent scale.
i don’t really tumble at all right now (it’s something my squad seriously lacks), but if i work as hard as possible:
- decent round-off (obvious, but currently mine is shit.)
- back handspring.
- back tuck.
if i went back to uni able to pull a round-off back handspring back tuck i’d be over the moon. i really want to impress my squad after the summer, and considering i have 4/5 months in which to do it i reckon some of it’s achievable; the stretches definitely, if not the tumbling. also, my boyfriend and i are gonna start working on our partner stunting because we’re determined to get more male cheerleaders on the squad and we want to be there stunting when we recruit at fresher’s fair.
lalalala new maxi skirt & new lipstick = happy lauren.
also it’s really sunny and it feels like summer and i’m in a fantastic mood because of that.
- actually properly unpack and make my room home again.
- pick london to brighton outfit & pack bag for tom’s.
- make mix CDs for the hours and hours of car journey tomorrow.
- try not to get too excited for london to brighton.
- takeaway with the fam for dinner.
- trial shift at the pub!
- get sister to drive me to tom’s, sleep for extremely short period of time before getting up to leave at 6 am tomorrow. such an ungodly hour.
creepy ass ex-dive instructor say whaaaaat?
i never said i was going to thailand.
stop talking to me.
you creep me out.
so i’ve been home about 2 days, and i’ve managed to get myself a trial shift behind the bar at the tiny little village pub around the corner from my house tonight.
don’t wanna jinx it but fingers crossed that’s my summer work sorted!